Saturday, September 15, 2018

Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Dalam Bahasa Inggris

1000 Terrace View Apts.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540) 555-4523
stevemason@vt.edu

March 25, 2014

Ms. Janice Wilson,
Personnel Director
Anderson Construction Company
3507 Rocksville Pike
Rocksville, MD 20895

Dear Ms. Wilson,

I read in the March 24 Washington Post classified section of your need for a Civil Engineer or Building Construction graduate for one of your Washington, DC, area sites. I will be returning to the Washinton area after graduation in May and believe that I have the necessary credentials for the project.
Every summer for the last five years, I have worked at various levels in the construction industry. As indicated on my enclosed resume, I have worked as a general laborer, moved up to skilled carpentry work, and last summer, served as an assistant construction manager on a two million dollar residential construction project.
In addition to this practical experience, I will complete the requirements for my B.S. in Building Construction in May. As you may know, Virginia Tech is one of the few universities in the country that offers such a specialized degree for the construction industry. I am confident that my degree, along with my years of construction industry experience, make me an excellent candidate for your job.
The Anderson Construction Company projects are familiar to me, and my aspiration is to work for a company that has an excellent reputation. I would welcome the opportunity of an interview with you. I will be in the Washington area during the week of April 12 and would be available to speak with you at the time. In the next week to ten days. In the next week to ten days, I will contact you to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,





J. Masson

No comments:

Post a Comment